We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- To personalise user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group are use the services and resources provided by our site.
- To improve our site, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provided about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer, a content, promotion survey or other site feature, to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails, the email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order It may be used to respond to their enquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt into our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news. Updates, related product or service information etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include details unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our site.
Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Disclosing Your Information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of www.auralandscapes.co.uk, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services, collecting internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about information you have asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you are happy and satisfied. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We may use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us direct.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
Access to your personal information