Skilled Hard Landscaper
£19,000 – £24,000 DOE
A full time skilled hard landscaper is required to join Instant Scenery Ltd, an established garden design and maintenance company operating from Worcester.
Instant Scenery Ltd specialises in garden design and construction providing a wide range of gardening and horticultural services which include hard & soft landscaping, garden design and construction, maintenance and after care.
Instant Scenery are a growing ambitious company looking to provide a premium service to our clients by a team of passionate, happy and hardworking people who love their job.
We currently have a vacancy for a full time skilled landscaper to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of hard landscaping jobs, both individually and as part of a team. An exceptionally high standard of work is essential and tasks will include:
- Setting out and working from scale designs and plans.
- Site preparation including groundworks.
- Wood work (Timber deck frames, pergolas etc)
- Some minor brick and block work (not essential)
- Extensive paving (including natural stone & porcelain)
- Ensuring work is completed within time scales to a high standard
The successful candidate must have excellent practical skills with experience in hard landscaping and be able to demonstrate examples of delivering high standards of skilled tasks. You must also be ambitious and passionate about creating gardens as we continue to build a long term successful team of career driven people.
- You must work well as part of a team and be capable of delivering work independently.
- Experience of operating mini digger would be an advantage but not essential.
- A full driving licence is essential as you will be driving works vehicles.
- Good communication skills
This is a salaried Full time, permanent PAYE position.
Benefits include 28 days paid annual holiday (inc. bank holidays), Pension, bonus scheme, additional training and optional paid overtime.
Please apply in writing, attaching a copy of an up to date CV to email@example.com
www.instantscenery.co.uk Tel: 01905 347105